Oriental Foundations (Beginning) with Myra
Known in the Middle East as Raks al Sharqi (which translated means dance of the orient) this class offers an introduction to the foundational movements, rhythms and history of Egyptain style belly dance while interweaving dance from many different regions and cultures of the Middle East. Focus is on anatomical technique, posture, isolation, separation, articulation and layering.
$15 a class. Contact Pomegranate Studios for information on multiple class discounts.
- Thursday, August 22, 2019 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Thursday, August 29, 2019 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Thursday, September 5, 2019 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Thursday, July 11, 2019 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Thursday, July 18, 2019 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Thursday, July 25, 2019 6:00pm - 7:00pm